If the three branches of our federal government will not uphold all the laws of the United States and honor the will of the American people....
Things we don't want:
1. Open borders, with illegal-aliens, drugs, smugglers and gangs flooding into the U.S.
2. Amnesty.... or any other reward for illegal entry, using fraudulent documents, demanding special rights and citizenship, extorting the American government, draining
the American economy, and distorting our American Anthem.
3. Continued obstructions to conducting the people's business, governing, and to filling federal court vacancies with judges who will follow the Constitution and not legislate from the bench.
4. "Earmarks" and pork barrel politics that divert and miss-spend taxpayers' money.
5. Use of "holds," "filibusters," and screening committees to establish extra-Constitutional gimmicks that set required voting majorities artificially high and stall or block the people's business.
6. Continued failure to enforce all laws and prosecute all who break the law---including CIA officials and mainstream media who commit espionage by exposing national secrets and endangering intelligence and military operations and personnel---and all illegal-aliens.
7. Continued obstructions, a the behest of the environment lobby, to pursue environmentally safe avenues for oil drilling, nuclear power development, new refinery building, natural gas exploration and development, and other possibilities for freeing the U.S. from mideast oil dependency.
This is the short list, but it's a good place to start. Ask candidates where they stand on these issues, before you decide to vote for them.
As to # 7 above, if Bill Clinton could nationalize millions of acres in Utah---against the wishes of the people of Utah and their state government, George W. Bush can de-nationalize sufficient acreage in Alaska for environmentally-safe oil drilling and order it done. And he can issue an Executive Order for drilling in the Gulf of Mexico in areas where the U.S. has found and identified oil deposits---rather than allow China, Mexico, or anyone else to drill in those areas. The economic and physical security of our country comes first.
Hat tip to Jeff Stahler for political 'toon.