DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> PELICANPOST.BLOGSPOT.COM: All I want for Christmas is Social Security and Medicare fixed....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

All I want for Christmas is Social Security and Medicare fixed....

What do you think I am.... a dummy?? An Xbox will be obsolete in a nanosecond in IT time....!

I'm thinking about the long haul through retirement and leaving some of my personally invested Social Security withholding to my heirs. So, just twitch your nose, Santa, and get rid of Congress's foot-dragging, tunnel vision and backbone ossification.... and get them busy fixing Social Security and Medicare and approving personal withholding savings accounts.

That's all I'm asking! I may be young.... but I want something done NOW!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home