DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> PELICANPOST.BLOGSPOT.COM: Jacqueline Missing In Action

Friday, September 16, 2005

Jacqueline Missing In Action

Hi, Readers:

This is just to let you know that I am still alive and will hopefully be back to daily commentary soon. I've largely completed recovery from an automobile accident---got hit from behind by a drunk driver in moving traffic---and am now in process of moving to a one story dwelling.

Will probably go back to work in the real world soon, but will also blog as much as I can and want to expand this blogsite to include some other ideas I have and ads.... such as for books I review, and so on.

If you like, you can e-mail me at jacqueline200554@ hotmail.com. I could use a little cheering up and blog suggestions from some friendly readers. Or, if you prefer writing, you can write me in care of PO Box 1041, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32004-1041.

Thanks to those of you who have already e-mailed me from PelicanPost's sidebar link to me. It's been a great help for my morale and I have enjoyed hearing from you and reading your comments about this site and various postings.

On the current big issue of the day, I have been pleased with the John Roberts hearings, except for the usual liberal suspects and their propagandizing, politicking and playing to the cameras. I am predicting a confirmation with at least 64 votes for Roberts. What do you think?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home